Fall 2023 student semester parking permits are now available for purchase on the╠ř.
- ░─├┼┴¨║¤▓╩╣┘═°s may park in the designated student parking areas on campus (green parking symbols on Ocean Campus Map). Please do not park in the Staff/Faculty zones. For parking regulations, please refer to our Parking Information page.
- For students taking Non-Credit courses, parking permits can be purchased at MUB 360.
- For BursarÔÇÖs Office Hours and Contact, please visit the Bursar's Office Homepage.
- Parking Permit Refund Deadline for Fall 2023 is 08/29/2023.
░─├┼┴¨║¤▓╩╣┘═° Semester Parking Permits are available for purchase every semester through your Ram ID Portal. Purchase╠řparking permits will be mailed out two weeks before the semester starts, to your most current student mailing address on file. Please update your address if needed before purchasing the permit. Parking permits will be mailed according to the mailing schedule should you have $0 balance.
How to Purchase Your ░─├┼┴¨║¤▓╩╣┘═° Parking Permit
Note: You must pay all outstanding fees before you can purchase a parking permit.
- Login to your with your╠řRAM ID Username and Password.
- Once logged in, click myRAM Portal.
- Click on ░─├┼┴¨║¤▓╩╣┘═° Portal.
- From your ░─├┼┴¨║¤▓╩╣┘═° Portal, click myProfile.
- Click Purchase Parking Permit on the left column.
- Select the term╠řfor which you are buying the parking pass.
- Click on Enter Parking Info.
- Enter the necessary data and click on Assess Parking Fee.
- Click on the Confirm button to confirm purchase
- Click on the desired method of payment to pay.
- Enter your payment information and click submit to purchase.