Join CCSF International °ÄÃÅÁùºÏ²Ê¹ÙÍøs from 80+ Countries!
Study at one of the leading community colleges in the country, alongside a broad mosaic of multi-ethnic students. Earn a degree, study English, prepare to transfer â€” no matter the goal, CCSF has something for you.Ìý
Interested in Applying?
- If you are currently outside of the United States, and need to apply for an F-1 visa, please do not submit an application as the deadline has passed for Spring 2024 semester Academic/Credit Program.Ìý Your application will not be processed and you will be charged the $50 application fee
- Please note the application deadlines in the Apply Now page as late submissions will not be processed
- $50 Application Fee is Non-Refundable: It is the applicant's responsibility to check the application deadlines before submitting an application
Click on theÌýApply Now tab on the top navigation bar for application information, application deadlines, and required documents needed to apply.Ìý
For more information on the programs that we offer to F-1 international students, click on the Our ProgramsÌýtab on the top navigation bar.
Current CCSF International °ÄÃÅÁùºÏ²Ê¹ÙÍøs
Click on the Current °ÄÃÅÁùºÏ²Ê¹ÙÍøs tab on the top navigation bar to access the drop-down menu for:
- Important Dates and Deadlines
- Completing and Submitting Online Forms
- Maintaining F-1 Status
- Counseling Information
- F-1 Health Insurance
- Other Important OIP Information
OIP In-Person and Virtual Help Counter (Drop-In Hours)
***Reminder - Office will be closed from December 25, 2023 - January 1, 2024 for Winter Break***
The Office of International Programs (OIP) can be reached in-person at Cloud Hall, Room 212 or via a virtual help counter on Zoom by clicking on the link below (please note available hours).
In-Person Hours (Cloud Hall, Room 212):
Monday - Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Virtual Hours (via Zoom):
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Click below to connect:
Or join via phone and dial:Ìý+1 669 900 6833 (US Toll) orÌý
Meeting ID: 933 3638 9800
The Office of International Programs (OIP) offers degree and transferÌýprograms andÌýthe Intensive English Program (IEP). Not sure which to choose? Our office is here to help.ÌýFrom navigating visa requirements to your completion at CCSF, the OIP is here to guide you every step of the way. Click on "Our Programs" on the top navigation bar to explore our programs.
The United States Department of Homeland Security has authorized °ÄÃÅÁùºÏ²Ê¹ÙÍø under federal regulations to enroll qualified non-immigrant students. Each semester, the College admits international students without reference to a quota. °ÄÃÅÁùºÏ²Ê¹ÙÍø is fully accredited by ACCJC, the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges. The Institute for International °ÄÃÅÁùºÏ²Ê¹ÙÍøs and Intensive English Program (IEP) is also supported by AAIEP, the American Association of Intensive English Programs.