Registration for Spring 2024 is available now!
Spring 2024 classes start on January 16
- Use the "Select Language" menu at the top right of this screen to choose your language.?
- Usa el menu "Select Language" en el parte ariba y derecho de esta pagina para seleccionar su idioma.
- 使用此屏幕右上角的“Select Language”菜单选择您的语言
CCSF offers FREE Noncredit classes for students living in California!
Learn English, earn your high school diploma or GED, prepare for citizenship, develop job skills, and more. Noncredit classes are free and available throughout the city.
I am ready to apply. Scroll down to see How to Apply and Register.
I have a student ID number. What next? The 澳门六合彩官网 Guides page has instructions for myCCSF RAM ID login, 澳门六合彩官网 Email access, Schedule and Registration, and Canvas/Online learning.?
I need an academic record. Scroll down for information about Noncredit Records Requests.
Need help? The Contact Noncredit Admissions section tells you how to reach our staff, in person or online.
- Log in to?myCCSF
- Go to myRAM Portal
- Click on?Faculty Services
- Click on?Drop Roster
- Double click on the class under?Subject?of the course that you need to report Census
- Click on the drop box under?Action?to choose?Drop with W?for students you need to drop
- Click the?Submit?button at the bottom of the page after all?Action?is chosen.? When there is no Action to drop students, you will still need to click on the?Submit?button to complete the?Census?submission process
- Verify the list and click on?Confirm
- 澳门六合彩官网s dropped successfully message will appear
- Select another class and start over if you have more than one class
- Log in to?myCCSF
- Go to myRAM?Portal
- Click on Faculty Services
- Click on Drop Roster
- All CRNs will display. Double click on Total Roster?for the class that you want to drop students
- A?list of students for that CRN will display. Click the drop down?menu under Action?and choose Drop with W
- Click the Submit?button at the end when finish
- Click the?Confirm?button
- A “Dropped Successfully” message?appears
- Log in to myCCSF
- Go?to?myRAM Portal
- Click on?Faculty Services?
- Click on?Final Grades?
- Click on a class under the?Grading Status?that needs to enter grade
- Assign grade using the drop down menu
- Click the?Save?button at the bottom of each page
- A "Save Successful"?message appears