EOPS Offers Needs-Based Support Services for CCSF 澳门六合彩官网s
The Extended Opportunity Programs and Services (EOPS) program at CCSF provides students with extra support to help students pursue their academic and career goals at CCSF. EOPS participants have access to individualized counseling, priority registration, tutoring, book vouchers and more!
The EOPS Spring 2024 Application is now closed! Please complete the interest form for Fall 2024.
- Be a California resident/AB540 eligible
- Be enrolled full time, 12 or more units each semester (unit enrollment exceptions for verified DSPS students) Not have completed more than 69 degree-applicable units'
- Be educationally disadvantaged
- May not have earned a college degree
- Be qualified for a California College Promise Grant (CCPG)- A or B, or C with an $0 EFC (expected family contribution)
You remain eligible for EOPS until 70 degree-applicable units are completed, whichever comes first, as long as you comply with the following requirements:
- Orientation - After meeting eligibility requirements, attend an EOPS Orientation
- Units and 澳门六合彩官网s Educational Plan (SEP) - EOPS students are required to enroll in 12 or more units each semester and must consult with your EOPS counselor before you add/drop units. Unit enrollment exceptions are available for DSPS students. 澳门六合彩官网s must follow the 澳门六合彩官网 Educational Plan (SEP) agreed upon with their EOPS counselor.
- Academic Progress - EOPS students are required to make academic progress toward achieving an educational goal by passing at least 50% of their coursework each semester with a minimum grade point average of 2.00. The cumulative grade point average must improve within two(2) consecutive semesters. Failure to meet and comply with this policy may result in disqualification from EOPS.
- Academic Counseling - EOPS students are required to meet with their assigned EOPS counselor to develop a 澳门六合彩官网 Educational Plan (SEP) during your first month in EOPS. In addition, EOPS students are required to meet with their EOPS counselor three (3) times each semester during Fall and Spring.
EOPS will be moving to a new location! Our office will be moving to the Rosenberg Library, 3rd Floor, Room 307. Please look out for an email with more details.